We are open for dine-in!
Please review our following policy updates. We look forward to serving you!
A few things to know ahead of arrival:
- Please bring a face mask. A face mask must be worn when entering and exiting the restaurant, and any time you need to get up from your table. You are welcome to remove masks when seated.
- We are able to take parties of up to 8 people, from the same household, at this time.
- With indoor seating at 50% capacity and seating reconfigured to ensure social distancing, reservations are strongly encouraged.
- Outdoor seating will be weather-dependent.
- All of our employees have received new training based on the Eagle County COVID-19 Restaurant Guidance.
- We screen our employees before every shift for symptoms.
- We will be wearing masks, keeping our distance when possible, and continuing to wash our hands frequently.
- We will continue to disinfected all menus after each use.
- If you feel sick or have any symptoms at all, please do the right thing and stay home, stay safe, and join us when you are feeling better.
- Carry out food, wine and cocktails are still available during regular business hours.
Hours of Operation
Tuesday through Sunday 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Closed on Mondays
Every Tuesday, 1/2 off Mussels
Let us know if you have any questions!